Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the services offered by Imex Innovation Sdn Bhd (“Wekago“) or
(“We”, “Us”, or “Our”), a company incorporated under the laws of Malaysia. These terms set forth the legally binding terms
and conditions for your use of Our Services as contained in www.wekago.com (“Website“) (collectively with the site, referred to as “Services“).
1. GENERAL TERMS
Any such purchasing terms and conditions shall apply only if We expressly confirm the same in writing. Acceptance of your
delivered goods shall be deemed acknowledgement of our terms and conditions. We do not ship for you any combustible materials,
items that contain poisonous fumes and any such items that is deemed dangerous and illegal in Malaysia. You will be liable if you fail,
neglect or refused to inform us on the nature and condition of your items for shipment.
Please also see our Return and Refund Terms and Conditions.
2. USE OF INTERNET AS MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION
You acknowledge that the internet is not a secure medium and information submitted for the Services hosted on Our Website may be accessed
by third parties. Wekago accepts no liability whatsoever in this circumstance.
3. DOCUMENTATION OF OUR SERVICES
Any form of documentation provided by Us must not be copied or made available to any third party or use for any other purpose other than the intended and agreed
purpose as indicated in Our Website.
4. DELIVERY OF GOODS
We endeavour to adhere to stipulated delivery deadlines as indicated in Our Website. However, due to
the hazards and peculiar features of Our Services, delivery deadlines will not be binding unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Our contractual obligations are subject to a case to case basis based on your request and additional charges may incur.
Nothing in this terms and conditions shall require the mover to perform pick-up or delivery service at any location from or to which it is impracticable, through
no fault or neglect of the mover to operate vehicles because of:
- The condition of roads, streets, driveways or alleys;
- Inadequate loading or unloading facilities; or
- Riots, Acts of God, the public enemy, the authority of law, strikes or labour unrest the existence of violence, or such possible disturbances as to create reasonable apprehension of danger to person or property.
TRANSPORT AND GOODS LIMITATION
There are a number of prohibitions for the use of Wekago services. The following cases are specifically prohibited:
- ABSOLUTELY NO CARRIAGE OF ANY PERSON in cargo compartment for any distance or reason ever.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CARRIAGE OF ANY ANIMAL in cargo compartment for any distance or reason ever.
- Items of extraordinary value or items that are irreplaceable should not be moved via Wekago.
- NO Hazardous Materials to be carried but is not limited to: explosives, gases, flammable liquids, flammable solids, poisonous or infectious substances, radioactive material, corrosives.
- NO firearms, ammunition or other explosive materials.
- NO illegal goods.
- Mover does not hold out to transport jewellery, objects d’art, currency, documents items of unusual value or rare metals. Unless otherwise indicated herein or agreed to by contract.
Mover shall not be required to accept for transportation any truckload shipment which exceeds gazetted by Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) and Road Transport Department (JPJ) weight limit or which occupies more than
the full visible capacity of the lorry which is provided or size of lorry that have been booked prior to pick up date even if the lorry provided may be able to carry the excess load.
APPOINTMETNS/PICKUP AND DELIVERY TIMES
Pick-ups and deliveries shall be made between 0800 and 2000 hrs local time unless special arrangement already been made and agreed upon for timing beyond previously mentioned time. Appointments shall be made at no charge.
Mover shall not be liable for late deliveries or unkept appointments due to circumstances beyond mover’s control such as but not limited to weather and traffic conditions, store loading and wait times, customer special requests, and other unexpected barriers to loading or unloading.
LIMITATIONS OF MOVER'S LIABILITY FOR PREMISE CLEARANCE
Mover assumes no responsibility for insuring or otherwise providing for clearance of lorry through or inspection by premise’s management. Mover is not responsible for the application for entry permit into pickup or delivery premise if the management rule and regulation require
entry pass or permit to be applied beforehand. Mover or party in possession shall not be liable for loss, damage, deterioration of the goods or delay in delivery due to the process for management clearance or inspection.
PICKUP AND DELIVERY SERVICE
The rates named herein include pickup or delivery at all points within the limits of the cities, towns, villages and other points from and to which rates apply, but each booking will include only pickup and one delivery unless special request are made and the additional charges is agreed upon.
Mover shall allow (one) hour of waiting time both for loading and unloading to begin. Such time shall commence from the time the mover arrived or from the time the mover was requested to wait for loading or unloading to start, whichever is later.
6. PASSING OF RISK
When the your goods are transported or moved for the purpose of transportation, any risk (including accidental loss, destruction or deterioration) ("Risk") shall pass to you as soon as we have delivered the goods to the assigned mover. As part of Our value-added Services, We will assist in ensuring
the highest level of care is administered while handling and transporting your goods but we cannot accept any liability arising therefrom.
7. INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You undertake the Services at your own risk and agrees to indemnify Wekago and its employees against all costs, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities (including for loss of reputation and goodwill and professional advisors fees) and any claim arising from your own actions in any way in connection with the
Services, or a breach of your obligations as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Wekago is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Services. This limitation does not exclude any liability for negligence by Wekago or death or personal injury arising out of such negligence.
The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of the whole or part of these Terms and Conditions do not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Services (unless otherwise expressly confirmed in writing by Wekago) and supersede all prior representations, agreements, negotiations or understandings (whether oral or in writing). Except as specifically set out herein,
all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, no information of any nature about the Services or any of these Terms and Conditions should be relied upon unless confirmed in writing by Wekago.
10. NO WAIVER
The failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies.
11. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
12. SPECIAL TERMS
These Terms and Conditions are not intended to nor shall create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party to them. No person shall derive any benefit or have any right, entitlement or claim in relation to this Terms and Conditions.
13. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time and any changes may be made without notice to you. We recommend you to read this Terms and Conditions periodically.
By continuing to access or use Our Services after those revisions or changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms and Conditions, please stop using the Website and/or Our Services.
All of our rights are reserved.
1.0 Obligations to our customers
- Universal will arrange for collection and delivery of the consignment/s, offering a third-party broker service with major reputable carriers.
- Wekago DOES NOT come into direct contact with the consignment/s but arranges the shipment through any one of the carriers that we hold an account with.
- The carrier has the right to refuse a consignment for given reason such as insufficient packaging or the consignment being too large. In addition, Wekago has the right to refuse any order/user from our system.
- All queries/claims must be directed through Wekago, who will then contact the relevant carrier on the sender's behalf. If the carrier is contacted directly, Wekago may not be able to assist you with your query at a later date.
- If you fail to collect your ordered item during the delivery time, you may contact Wekago to request for an alternate collection time.
- Our automated system deducts account credits for payment at the end of your order.
- Universal tracking of shipments across different couriers is available on our website.
2.0 Prohibited Items & Items with limited liability
- Please note that certain items are Prohibited Items and cannot be sent by any of our services. Check your item against the prohibited item list here. If any one of the following items in this list is collected by carrier, you are then liable to be surcharged and your parcel returned. No refund of postage will be made and compensation claims will be void. We have the right to dispose of any Prohibited Items, in whole or in part, as we decide and reserve the right to charge you for any reasonable costs we incur in doing so.
- It is of the customer's responsibility to either read the terms and conditions or to contact us to see if your parcel is acceptable.
- Wekago has the right to intercept, hold and investigate the contents of any parcel that is suspected to contain prohibited items and/or is suspected to be related to a case of fraud. Police will be notified if necessary.
3.0 Collection & Delivery
- Our website takes all booking data as per the customers input when using the Quote & Book system. If the collection does not happen or was not given within the time slot allocated, it is the customer’s responsibility to inform Wekago via email of a failed or partial collection. We will then endeavor to rearrange another collection which is convenient to the customer. If not reported or given to the courier, orders will be valid for only seven (7) days. Over time of orders will automatically be cancelled through system without refund.
- Collections & deliveries are made on working days only. Kindly refer to the operation hours for federal states:
Work: Mon - Sun (full 7 days)
Off: Fri (Alor Star and Jitra only)
Kelantan, Terengganu, Johor
Work: Sun - Thur, Sat (half)
- Only air waybill/consignment note generated by Wekago is acceptable for collection and delivery. Air waybill/consignment note MUST be printed out in good condition.
- Any consignor or representatives have to be at the collection address during collection hours as stated under courier service info. No refunds and re-collection of shipments for unattended collection.
- Please note that all guaranteed services start once the consignment is collected. No refunds will be given once the parcel has been collected by courier riders / dropped to collection point or courier branch. If the collection fails, it is the customer's responsibility to inform Wekago to reschedule for the next collection. No refunds or discount for failed collections.
- If the consignee is not in during delivery, carrier riders from certain companies may leave a calling card at the door step requesting for manual collection. Otherwise, the consignment may to be returned to depot.
- Third Party Collections: This is where the customer is arranging for a collection from a third-party, where the collection address does not belong to the account holder.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure there is somebody at the third-party collection address to hand the goods to the courier
- Track & Trace details are only available after the collection of consignments.
- Any consignor must request for a signature on the Sender's Copy or PL9 form (for Pos Laju shipments) from the courier rider upon collection.
- Any shipments which were not attached with a Consignment Note imposes no responsibility upon the courier if anything were to happen to the shipment during transit. One air waybill number is only for ONE shipment/parcel/carton. Sharing of air waybill for multiple number of separated shipments is strictly prohibited.
4.0 International Shipments
- 4.1 - Shipment charges are calculated according to the higher of actual or volumetric weight and any Shipment may be re-weighed and re-measured by related courier to confirm this calculation. Shipper shall pay or reimburse the courier for all Shipment charges, ancillary charges, duties and taxes owed for services provided by the courier or incurred by the courier on Shipper's or Receiver's or any third party's behalf and all claims, damages, fines and expenses incurred if the Shipment is deemed unacceptable for transport.
- 4.2 -If a Shipment combines carriage by air, road or other mode of transport, it shall be deemed to have been carried by air.
- 4.3 -Custom Clearance: You are pre-paying for the postage charges of your consignment/s only. Wekago has no control over any customs queries or charges that may arise. Customs charges must be paid in addition by the receiver when delivery is made. Wekago reserves the right to pass these charges directly onto the person that placed the order. If you do not wish to pay the charges and the consignment is returned, all return charges will also be passed on. We shall not be responsible for any local customs charges, import taxes or duties, temporary import export charges, shipment return charges or any similar charge(s) incurred through our carriage and/or delivery of any Consignment and you must satisfy yourself as to whether any of these charges will become due, and if so in what amounts, before completing an order with us. If any such charges become due as a result of our carriage and/or delivery of a Consignment on your behalf and are charged to us by any competent authority you agree to reimburse us fully in respect of the same within 7 days of our demand.
- 4.4 -Registration of credit card is for verification purposes and also we charge for our service(s) based on the dimensions and weight of each consignment. We will check on the dimensions and weights of each consignment. In the event we find that the dimensions and/or weight of a consignment have been under-declared by you when checked by us, you agree:
- That the dimensions and/or weight that we reasonably determine may be used for the purpose of the calculation of our charges;
- We may charge any price difference to you in accordance with our current rates and may also charge an administration fee for correcting such underpayment/additional charges (together, "Additional Charges");
- The additional charges will be debited from the debit/credit card as registered under your Wekago account directly;
- We may suspend your Wekago account until the additional charges are received by us. If we exercise this right we shall not be liable to you in any circumstances for any costs or losses arising directly or indirectly that you may suffer as a result of the suspension.
- You may remove your registered credit card from Wekago account after 6 months from the latest order date of your international delivery. Kindly contact us at email@example.com for further instruction.
- By entering the weight and dimensions of your consignment/s you are pre-paying for the postage. If the consignment/s is heavier or larger, extra charges for the additional weight will be charged to the consignor's account. Additional charges will be at Wekago's normal rate. Wekago's support team will be in contact with consignor when cases on weight discrepancy happens.
- Shipments with weight discrepancy/dispute will be place on hold and held in Wekago headquaters. Unclaimed parcel of over 30 days will be disposed and no longer be valid for claims.
- An extra charge for redelivery of any shipment may be done, if the shipper or a person representing the shipper was not available at the shipment venue during the period set for collecting the shipment (both which were set during the shipment order).
- An extra charges may be made towards shipments that are meant to be sent to, or collected from, outskirt areas. This will be calculated in the quoting system at the time of booking.
- The automated system books and charges for the delivery. If the consignment/s has to be returned, then the return charge is chargeable.
- You are pre-paying for the postage charges. Any customs charges will be passed on in addition, should they arise.
- We may supply documentation to accompany your shipments. You will be advised of this at the time of ordering. This documentation must go with the shipment, if not your shipment could be delayed and the carrier may charge you a higher premium directly.
6.0 Liability Continued
- Each individual is only allowed to have ONE personal and ONE company account with Wekago. Shipments with duplicated accounts will be cancelled and the account will be suspended without prior notice. Shipments under delivery will be held in Wekago headquarters. Unclaimed parcel of over 30 days will be disposed and no longer be valid for claims.
- Wekago strictly prohibits unauthorized reseller from reselling any form of Wekago services. Wekago reserves the right to terminate, suspend, or otherwise limit unauthorised reseller or its customers' access to Wekago without refund to remaining credit balance. Wekago shall have no obligation to maintain any messages or other content in suspended, restricted, or terminated accounts, or forward any unread or unsent messages to unauthorised reseller, a customer, a user, or any other party.
- The person placing the order is responsible for the information entered. Wekago will not be held responsible for wrong information that is entered and no refunds will be given in this instance.
- You are pre-paying for the postage charges and Wekago applies these charges on your behalf to our account with the relevant carrier. We are not liable for any customs charges that may arise.
- Liability is limited to the negligence of the company carrying the goods. This is then limited to the customer who placed the order with Wekago.
- Loss or damage under the following conditions will not be covered:
- Act of God
- Consequences of war
- Insufficient packaging / Incorrect labelling
- Prohibited contents
- Wekago will deal with the person who placed the order only.
- Liability is limited to the cost of sending the item only and to the insured value if a claim is raised. We will not be liable for any further claim for any loss of profit, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, or indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the service you ordered.
- You may also find some useful information in our Frequently Asked Questions about our parcel and pallet delivery services
- 6.1.1 - Unless specifically agreed otherwise, "working days" do not include Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
- 6.1.2 - We will not provide any refund or reduction of charges if we receive less than the number of parcels for which you have contracted.
- 6.1.2 - Wekago free flyers distribution is a seasonal gift that is based on stock availability. We have the right to halt flyer distribution should the supply runs out.
6.2 Late Deliveries
- 6.2.1 -If at any time courier companies are prevented or delayed from starting, carrying out or completing any of the services because of a strike, lock out, labour dispute, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown or obstruction of any public or private road or highway or any other cause beyond their control, you shall have no claim for damages against us for any loss that you may suffer as a result PROVIDED that, where the delay is caused by the mechanical breakdown of one of courier vehicles, they shall use their best endeavours to provide a replacement vehicle with the minimum delay practicable.
- 6.2.2 -We shall not in any circumstances be liable for any late delivery or missed delivery or failure to deliver caused by or contributed to by any deficient or ambiguous labelling of a consignment and you agree to be responsible for ensuring that such labelling is clear and unambiguous.
7.0 Closure of account
- 7.1 - Account holder may close their Wekago account in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stated under "Closure of account" clause. Account holder shall pay off any remaining charges, dispute fee or administration fee as given upon termination.
- 7.2 - Account closure may subject to administration fee.